2020-2021 Team Registration
2020-21 NEW JERSEY COLONIALS
If you are looking to compete at the highest levels, our Boys Tier 1 program captured 4 AYHL titles in 2019-20, more than any other in the league.
Looking to develop? Next season's Tier 2 coaching staff is committed to growing your child's skills and love of the game.
Our Girls program is recognized as a top program in the District for developing players of all ages and skill levels. The program routinely sends teams to the Atlantic District tournament and National Championships.
Our most important goals are to teach and foster your child's love of hockey. In the process, we hope they learn valuable life lessons that help them mature into fine young men and women.
Please contact the Hockey Directors listed below with any questions. As of now, we do not have a sense of what changes will happen next season based on schedule, number of people in a rink, tournaments, travel, etc. For now, we are operating as though our season will start in September as usual. We will share information as new guidelines and adjustments are required.
BOYS TIER 1 - Bruce Shatel, email@example.com
BOYS TIER 2 - Brendon Herr, firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRLS - Shelly Picard, email@example.com
REGISTRATION - Callie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
NJC PLAYER AGREEMENT PROCESS
In order to be considered, please complete the registration forms (in links below).
This registration includes a $75 fee.
- IF YOU PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED FOR 2020-21 TRYOUTS, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN AND YOUR TRYOUT FEE WILL APPLY TOWARDS TUITION.
- The fee applies towards your 2020-2021 tuition, if you are placed on a team.
- The fee is only refundable if we cannot place you on a Colonials team. If you are offered a Colonials contract and you choose to sign with another organization, this fee is not refundable.
Due to the uncertainties, we are establishing a multi-step process for organizing our 2020-21 teams:
Player Agreements (June)
- Invitations sent via email on June 1, 2020 for Tier 1 and June 11, 2020 for Tier 2.
- You have 2 days to accept or decline the agreement electronically.
- Upon accepting the agreement, you will place a $300 deposit to cover the player uniform package. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Electronic payments only with no fee ACH and credit card options (no checks or cash accepted).
- You may withdraw due to a COVID-19 hardship by July 31, 2020 (stipulations apply as per AAHA guidelines).
- We will provide the team tuition estimate based upon season costs prior to the pandemic. This is the maximum possible tuition and is unlikely to be the final amount.
- Player Agreements (August)
- On August 3, 2020, we will transition to more typical player agreements and start collecting payments.
- Tryout and Player Interest Registration fees will be credited at this time.
- Payment plans will be available.
- Electronic payments only with no fee ACH and credit card options (no checks or cash accepted)
We will continuously assess our policies and program offerings. Please be patient as we navigate the unknown. We anticipate a very different environment in the upcoming season and wish to remain flexible. We may adjust fees lower based upon various factors, including ice availability.