If you are looking to compete at the highest levels, our Youth Tier 1 program had every team qualify for AYHL playoffs and 4 teams qualify for Districts in 2020-21. The 14U Major team will attend the 2021 USA Hockey National Championships.
Looking to develop? Next season's Youth Tier 2 coaching staff is committed to growing your child's skills and love of the game.
Our Girls program is recognized as a top program in the District for developing players of all ages and skill levels. This season, four teams competed in the Atlantic District tournament and two are going to the USA Hockey National Championships.
Our most important goals are to teach and foster your child's love of hockey. In the process, we hope they learn valuable life lessons that help them mature into fine young men and women.
TRYOUT DATES & REGISTRATION
YOUTH TIER 1 - AYHL
|10U MINOR||2012||WED 4/14||THU 4/15||5:15 PM|
|10U MAJOR||2011||WED 4/14||THU 4/15||5:30 PM|
|12U MINOR||2010||WED 4/14||THU 4/15||6:30 PM|
|12U MAJOR||2009||WED 4/14||THU 4/15||6:45 PM|
|14U MINOR||2008||WED 5/5||THU 5/6||5:30 PM|
|14U MAJOR||2007||WED 5/5||THU 5/6||6:45 PM|
|15P/16U||2005-2006||WED 5/5||THU 5/6||8:00 PM|
YOUTH TIER 2 - NJYHL
|8U||2014-2016||MON 4/19||5:15 PM||TUE 4/20||5:15 PM|
|8U||2013||MON 4/19||6:30 PM||TUE 4/20||6:45 PM|
|10U AA, A/B||2011-2012||MON 4/19||6:30 PM||TUE 4/20||6:30 PM|
|12U AA, A/B||2009-2010||MON 4/19||7:45 PM||TUE 4/20||7:45 PM|
|14U AA, A||2007-2008||MON 5/10||5:30 PM||TUE 5/11||5:30 PM|
|16U AA||2005-2006||MON 5/10||6:45 PM||TUE 5/11||6:45 PM|
|18U AA||2003-2004||MON 5/10||8:00 PM||TUE 5/11||8:00 PM|
GIRLS TIER 1 & TIER 2 - MAWHA, NJYHL
|TIER 2||8U||2013-2016||FRI 4/16||5:15 PM||SAT 4/17||11:00 AM|
|TIER 1/2||10U||2011-2012||FRI 4/16||6:30 PM||SAT 4/17||12:15 PM|
|TIER 1/2||12U||2009-2010||FRI 4/16||7:45 PM||SAT 4/17||1:30 PM|
|TIER 1||14U||2007-2008||WED 5/5||5:45 PM||THU 5/6||5:45 PM|
|TIER 2||14U||2007-2008||FRI 5/7||6:00 PM|
|TIER 1||16U||2005-2006||WED 5/5||7:00 PM||THU 5/6||7:00 PM|
|TIER 2||16U||2005-2006||FRI 5/7||7:15 PM|
|TIER 1||19U||2002-2004||WED 5/5||8:15 PM||THU 5/6||8:15 PM|
|TIER 2||19U||2002-2004||FRI 5/7||7:15 PM|
TRYOUT REGISTRATION & FEES
Online registrations accepted only, no walk-ins permitted.
- 8U ONLY = $50.00
- 10U AND UP = $150.00 - registrations received up to 1 week prior to scheduled tryouts.
- 10U AND UP = $175.00 - registrations received 1 week or less prior to scheduled tryouts .
Youth players registered for Tier 1 and not selected to a team, may register for Tier 2 tryouts for $75.00. A registration link sent via e-mail.
The tryout fee covers both Girls Tier 1 and Tier 2 tryouts for all ages.
Tryout fees are non-refundable.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRYOUTS
Check in opens approximately 45 minutes before tryout session.
- Players receive numbered jerseys to wear at each session.
- Players may be selected for teams at any session.
- Plan to attend all scheduled sessions but players are only guaranteed one tryout session.
- Be familiar with rink safety protocols ahead of time: COVID-19 INFORMATION - NJ Colonials Hockey
- Rink capacity restrictions may still be in effect. Limited or no spectators may be a possibility.
- If player selected for NJC team: parents will receive a team invitation e-mail with registration link.
- Contract terms and registration must be accepted by 11:59 PM on the date of offer.
- If invitation is declined or not accepted by 11:59 PM, the roster position will be offered to another player.
- 50% deposit must be paid during registration.
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO BE RELEASED AT A LATER DATE.