Learn-To-Play (formerly ADM) is intended for all players, boys and girls, age 5-12 who want to play hockey but are not ready or not interested in travel. Great for beginners!
OUR 2021-22 PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY. PLEASE SIGN-UP FOR OUR WAITING LIST. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF ANY SPOTS OPEN UP AND RECEIVE PRIORITY INFORMATION ON SPRING AND 2022-23 INFORMATION.
WHY NJC LTP/ADM PROGRAM?
We offer some of the best coaches in the area to help develop your child into a future hockey star! Most importantly, we keep FUN in the game with positive reinforcement, skill work and encouraging creativity!
NJC follows USA Hockey guidelines for station-based skills combined with small area games. The goal is DEVELOPMENT!
WHERE & WHEN:
The LTP Program plays exclusively at Mennen Sports Arena in Morris Township, NJ.
**Starting November 9, Tuesday sessions will be 5:30-6:30 PM**
**Starting November 12, Friday sessions will be 6:15-7:15 PM.**
- Full Season (20 weeks, September 14 -February 18)
- Fall Session (10 weeks, September 14-November 19)
- Winter Session (10 weeks, November 30-February 18)
PACKAGES & PRICES:
- Winter Session = WAITING LIST ($600 - 10 weeks, 2X per week)
- Full Season = REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Fall Session = REGISTRATION CLOSED
WHAT YOU NEED:
Each player receives a practice jersey and hockey socks. Parents are responsible for the required gear although we do have limited supplies of some items. Please contact Brendon Herr (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding available equipment.
- Required: helmet with full shield or cage, mouth guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey gloves, hockey pants, shin pads, hockey skates, hockey stick
- Recommended: neck guard, wrist guards
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Register with USA Hockey ($61): USA Hockey Link
- Register for NJC LTP with a valid USA Hockey Membership #