WELCOME TO THE NEW JERSEY COLONIALS
The New Jersey Colonials have a long tradition of success as a youth travel hockey organization. Many players from our boys and girls programs have continued their careers at the college, professional and national team levels. Teams consistently qualify for league playoffs, Districts and Nationals.
The Colonials offer both on and off-ice training based upon USA Hockey's Long Term Athletic Development Model (LTAD). We are unique in that we offer Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams for both our youth and girls programs. Goaltenders receive position specific training and clinics unlike any other program in the area.
Our most important goals are to teach and foster your child's love of hockey. In the process, we hope they learn valuable life lessons that help them mature into fine young men and women.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRYOUTS
- Check-in starts approximately 45 minutes before the tryout session.
- Players receive a numbered jersey. Wear the jersey at all tryout sessions.
- Players may be selected for a team or cut after any session. Players guaranteed one tryout session only.
- If a player is selected for NJC team: parents will receive a team invitation e-mail with registration link.
- Contract terms and registration must be accepted by the deadline stated on the date of offer.
- If invitation is not accepted by the deadline, the roster position may be offered to another player.
- If invitation is declined, the roster position will be offered to another player.
- Payment options are PAY-IN-FULL or PAYMENT PLAN.
- Checks are only accepted if you PAY-IN-FULL at signing. There are no processing fees for checks but they must be submitted in person at Mennen Sports Arena. We will not accept checks in the mail or after tryouts have ended.
- Payment plans require 50% deposit at registration.
- All online payments are subject to processing fees:
- 1.5% + $0.30 for ACH
- 3.75% + $0.30 for credit card.